The 48th annual Agricultural Labor Relations Forum has been rescheduled. The forum, now in a completely virtual format, will take place over four weeks every Tuesday starting Oct. 25.
Presented by the Florida Specialty Crop Foundation, the annual forum educates agricultural employers, including growers, shippers, farm labor contractors, and other employers, on compliance with agricultural labor laws and sound relations practices. Certain sessions will address the H-2A employer flexibilities related to Hurricane Ian.
There are four total sessions: Oct. 25, Nov. 1, Nov. 8 and Nov. 15. Each session will last two hours, beginning at 10 a.m.
- 10 a.m.: Cybersecurity in Ag Enterprises
- 11 a.m.: I-9 & E-Verify Compliance
- 10 a.m.: "What would you do if..." A Refresher on Discrimination, Harrassment and Retaliation
- 11 a.m.: Recent Legal Developments Affecting
- 10 a.m.: An H-2A Program Rule Overview
- 11 a.m.: FLSA and Wage & Hour Compliance
- 10 a.m.: Labor Trafficking in the U.S.
- 11 a.m.: Update on MSPA Basics: It Still Matters Even For H-2A Employers and May Matter More!